Thousand tonnes of CO2 is being released in the atmosphere every second.
Millions of tonnes of harmful gases like nitrogen and sulfur oxides are being released every year. These gases are killing us day by day.
Out of total 8300 million tonnes of plastic generated till date, just 9% is recycled. All the rest 91% is either burned or is accumulated in the natural environment.
About 6 billion trees are cut down each year. One tree can converts 21 kg of CO2 to O2 per year. By cutting so many trees we are depriving our atmosphere of about 90 billion kg of oxygen per year.
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure, and we want to save it for our future generations.
Leave your message for the environment here, and become a part of this great campaign!